Breaking News
Home / Forum

Forum

WWW.Liquidfic.net  

RSS

blair
Eminent Member Admin
20/05/2017 3:31 pm  

Also, make sure your plugins (and themes) are always up-to-date. Don’t worry though, WordPress usually lets you know when some of them are out of date.

Active Directory Sites - SambaWiki

First, I have admired this directory a little over a year ago. I consider myself mid-level experience in web design. I am very proficient with Wordpress and Drupal but Brilliant Directories is far less complicated. The day I found this directory sometime around June 2014, it was the most beautiful directory I ever saw at that time even without trying out the admin demo. If I didn’t buy this directory a year ago it was because of price was a little on the steep side. Now that I own this directory I now know why it was somewhat pricy. The numerous video tutorials associated with this product is worth more than the cost of this directory considering that several scripts out there charge exorbitant sums with very little guidelines or customer support. No Directory theme or directory on the market today comes even close to this product.

The EXPTA {blog}

How much funding do you need?“I’ve used Trustfunding.org constantly over the years, so for me it’s my default go-to.”Alex Black, Income Generation Manager, Circle Click here now to find funders who will fund you. →

It’s Worked out Brilliantly By Dr. Kevin G. – California, USA Hello! I’m Dr. Kevin Grold. I’m the CEO of EDReferral.com and here you can see my homepage created with Brilliant Directories. It’s worked out brilliantly for me in that it’s allowed me to create many different ways for people to search for eating disorder treatment which is what we do. So for instance on the homepage here when you open it up it automatically brings up all the icons of all the treatment centers and individuals and support groups in your local area automatically. Then we have a little video that explains all the different features of the site and if you scroll down you can visit our sponsors and you can also read about many different topics related to eating disorders. But what I really like about the site is when you go to do a search Brilliant Directories allows me to create many different ways for people to search here that people can click on just to find treatment in their state, we can search by keyword here, we can also click on an icon map that was back on our homepage, or again click on a state in another way at the bottom. But what I really like is that there are specific ways for searching for treatment. And for instance if you clicked on let’s say “Eating Issues Treated” and then click on let’s say “Anorexia”… what it does is it automatically fills in your local area here and in Del Mar and you click search, what that does is bring up all the resources related to anorexia in my local area. And you can click on any of these highlighted treatment centers or individuals to read more about them. What it’s doing is at the same time is creating a separate page for each one of these categories that you’ll see here. So for instance “Collaborates with” and then “College health centers” in Del Mar – that creates a separate page. That’s what I really like about Brilliant Directories. So for instance if I did a search on Google we’re going to see that I have over 40,000 pages – 40,000 different combinations that Brilliant Directories created for me so that I’ll have so many pages on Google and so many ways for people to find me. And for instance if somebody types in “eating disorder treatment centers”, who’s going to come up first? EDReferral.com. So I’d like to say that Brilliant Directories is working out brilliantly for me and thank you for the amazing site. via YouTube.com
liquidfic
Adults Adults information and advice, groups and services, activities and events, care and support. Children and Families Children and Families’ care and support services, events, activities and childcare. Special educational needs and disabilities (Local Offer) Supporting children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities age 0 to 25.

Active Directory Sites - SambaWiki

Add the Google Analytics code you use to track your site. To use this option, you must be an administrator on the Google Analytics account, and the tracking code must use the new asynchronous snippet.
London Directory 
Sustain: Once you’ve made your first $1000 on average per day for a month, then make sure it never drops below this again. Sustain your income. You must make sure you don’t drop below this point ever again. Once you’ve got a certain number of unique targeted visitors, make sure to keep it at this point by writing content, keeping the interest, recognize what they are looking for and provide them on the directory. Once you’ve reached top position for relevant keywords in the search engines, make sure you stay there.

This Company Is Brilliant By Doris F. – Florida, USA Hi guys. My name is Doris Flewellen and I’m located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. I want to take the time to share with you my experiences with Brilliant Directories. First I’d like to say, yes, I highly recommend them. As a business owner and someone very new to the directory industry, I had no clue as to what it is I needed to do. I didn’t know where to start. I didn’t know where to begin. The customer service at Brilliant Directories is amazing. Ultimately, it’s the customer service and the warmth of the whole team that allowed me to make the decision as to whether or not I was going to purchase this software. And I’m glad that I did because the support, like I said, is amazing. The company itself is brilliant. I have to tell you this story – I had so many membership levels in my directory it was ridiculous. And it was funny because I could just imagine the look on Jason’s face when he was looking, like, “what is going on here?” And so what he did is he actually took the time to straighten that whole mess out for me at no cost to me. That was amazing. I’ve not only bought one directory, I bought two. If you are skeptical/undecided as to whether or not this company is the company that you should purchase your directory from, take it from me, I highly recommend that you choose Brilliant Directories simply because the support from their customer service department is awesome. There’s not a time when I sent over a frustrating email and someone sent one back in frustration. It was always patience. They’re very patient with you because trust me, I have seen my fair share of angry emails out of my own personal frustrations of trying to figure out what it is I want to do, and when Jason called me personally to say, “Hey, we don’t want you frustrated. We want to resolve the issue and we’re going to resolve it today…” I love that. I love that confidence in his voice knowing that he was not going to let me get off that phone upset like I was. And when I got off that phone I’ll tell you I was relaxed. It was a weight lifted off my shoulders and it was one less thing I had to worry about. And I thank them so much. So again if you are undecided/not sure if Brilliant Directories is the route to take, I can tell you, you need to take it. No more hesitating. Do it today. You need to lock in on those promotions or whatever opportunity that was presented to you and jump on it because it’s definitely worth it. Now my directory is generating money for me and I owe it all to Brilliant Directories. I owe it all to the team. Overall, to everyone who had a hand in putting this whole thing together, it’s amazing. I appreciate you guys. I love you guys! Thank you so much, guys. I highly recommend Brilliant Directories. Thank you! via YouTube.com ×

Designed for all user levels You don't need to be a computer expert to setup and manage your own directory website. This directory theme has been created with all user levels in mind with easy-to-use on/off administration options and drag and drop homepage layouts. It's great fun and easy to customize! You'll love our one click installation process that lets you import sample data to help you get your website setup and running. You'll also love our intuitive administration pages that will help you setup, manage and customize your directory website. If that wasn't enough, you'll allow enjoy your 24/7 customer and technical support team who are waiting to help answer any questions you may have.

Using Site Recovery, you can create a complete automated disaster recovery plan for Active Directory. When disruptions occur, you can initiate a failover within seconds from anywhere and get Active Directory up and running in a few minutes. If you've deployed Active Directory for multiple applications such as SharePoint and SAP in your primary site, and you want to fail over the complete site, you can fail over Active Directory first using Site Recovery, and then fail over the other applications using application-specific recovery plans.

Web directories may be general in scope, or limited to particular subjects or fields. Entries may be listed for free, or by paid submission (meaning the site owner must pay to have his or her website listed).

Having access to the right information is key. There is a lot of conflicting information available online, and this in itself can cause confusion and anxiety. Here at Hypnotherapy Directory we have a dedicated team to ensure we provide accurate, up-to-date information.

A web directory or link directory is an online list or catalog of websites. That is, it is a directory on the World Wide Web of (all or part of) the World Wide Web. Historically, directories typically listed entries on people or businesses, and their contact information; such directories are still in use today. A web directory includes entries about websites, including links to those websites, organized into categories and subcategories. Besides a link, each entry may include the title of the website, and a description of its contents. In most web directories, the entries are about whole websites, rather than individual pages within them (called "deep links"). Websites are often limited to inclusion in only a few categories.

Mobile App Builder Design, Build & Deploy Read More No Code Knowledge Required No developers, no code, no anything. Once your directory is setup, use the built-in app builder and get creating - eDirectory will take care of the rest. 100% Native Apps No frameworks, no phonegap, no cheating - every app you build is 100% native code, specifically designed to work with your eDirectory installation. Gorgeous They’re not just apps. They’re little works of art featuring vibrant colors, stunning typography, and a UI-designed from the start to be intuitive and easy to navigate.

Brilliant Directories Is A Definite A+ By Andy J. Brilliant Directories is amazing. From the first moment I reached out to them through their website, the experience has been terrific. The system is the cleanest directory system available in the market today, bar none. The people at Brilliant Directories are top-notch, and are always ready to assist in every way possible. I have worked with a lot of companies, both as a business owner and international business consultant, and I can truly say that Brilliant Directories understands what a “great user experience” really means. If you are considering going into the directory business, I would highly recommend talking to the experts at BD. Jason, Matthew, and their team truly care about their customers. Simply put, you would be hard-pressed to find a better directory team, or directory technology, in the world today. via Capterra.com

Local business results for your business are only shown when there are searchers at a location near to your business or are specifically searching for your service in your area. Google will promote the most popular, most connected, most relevant and most trusted businesses in the local area to the top of SERPs. Sometimes this is in ‘local box’ style listings, other times, Google will merge local results with global results (since the advent of the VENICE algorithm change).

Brilliant Directories Is A Lot Of Fun! By Patrick W. – Illinois, USA Hi, my name is Patrick and I’m one of the developers here at 2Nerds Design Studio. We are a third-party company that works with Brilliant Directories’ current and new members. I have seen a lot of software out there on the market for directories and I have got to say Brilliant Directories is one of the best on the market. The reason is because Brilliant Directories is very user friendly and helpful to new members that join the site. One thing that Brilliant Directories allows their members to do is to create directory websites very easily and at a very cheap price which is wonderful for people who are starting up their own business. Also Brilliant Directories has a good SEO optimization platform for customers which is very important for growing your business as well. I would say Brilliant Directories is probably one of the best and it’s been a lot of fun. That’s what we love working on — Brilliant Directories’ members and new members that come on board. So I always suggest to members who want to start a directory website that they should use Brilliant Directories as their platform to do so. via YouTube.com

Imagine you had a site just like Yelp - only better! Our designers took everything that works about the Yelp UX and made it work better. Introducing Whoop!, an all-inclusive, standalone WordPress directory theme, designed for GeoDirectory.

The best way to improve your rankings is to get a link from a reputable website to your website. Yes, that’s all you need to do. Google likes finding new sites “itself”, and it does this by spidering links from website to website, and eventually ranks pages on the quality and number of those links.

Hi Richard, Big thank you for sharing this knowledge. Great work you have done. When I started searching for web directories by myself I just gave up. So many inactive ones, so many pseudo-free ones… If I didn’t come across your post I would never start adding back-links to English versions of my sites… Again thanks a lot, Dobert

This is a fabulous product provided by fabulous folks. I’m loving it. The support is awesome. I feel I have found a family and friends. I have been looking for this script for ten years. I have tried every script out there, gone back to old options, tried again and ended up back at square one. Then I found Brilliant Directories and what a find. Finally, a ten year search and some-one had the nous to do the job properly and completely. The last word on directories.

There are huge amounts of companies doing it but definitely Brilliant Directories is one of the best we came across. Customer service, pricing, the licensing, and actually the usability and functionality is excellent. As you can see behind me we’ve got our website which is back to front, and we’re building a local online business community for businesses across the south of England. So this is going to offer us great opportunities to help businesses network, connect together, profile themselves, and make people aware of who they are.

My name is Greg Campisi and I am founder and president of Awaken Center for Human Evolution. When we were looking to launch our new website, we were looking high and low for the perfect software to run a directory, a calendar, and to be able to create community and after months and months, nearly a year of trying to work with WordPress, trying out different plugins, nothing was working. We couldn’t find a plug-in that handled switching membership levels, we couldn’t find a plug-in that actually handled recurring payments, and just all kinds of problems. We had a different plug in for calendars, a different plugin for directories, different plugin for everything and it was a mess.

Create a domain controller on the secondary site. When you promote the server to a domain controller role, specify the name of the same domain that is being used on the primary site. You can use the Active Directory Sites and Services snap-in to configure settings on the site link object to which the sites are added. By configuring settings on a site link, you can control when replication occurs between two or more sites, and how often. For more information, see Scheduling Replication Between Sites.

This is a very good post for free back links submissions. very useful, will pass this link onto my business clients. I have used a website called seoclerks.com in the past one year, these guys have helped me so much with my seo work for my website. Richard what are your thoughts on seoclerks.com Mo

Do not automate directory submissions. Why? Because web searchers are looking fo unique content, not the same exact listings on tons of different directories. This will yield the best results with the search engines, and prevent penalties.

Best part, based on your preferred niche you will be able to find a ready-made theme available developed specially for the niche. That will save you time, energy and money that you might have to pay later to developers for customization. If you have any questions to discuss before you take your pick of the themes, no worries, Motaz is your guy. You can write Motaz at /* */ for any queries related to how to go about making a correct choice on directory theme. Motaz used to be our directory customer a few years before and eventually joined the pack at Templatic.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register